Sunday, December 24, 2017

Peace, joy and merriment!

Dear Friends,

Here's to enjoying holiday festivities with family and friends!

The hustle and bustle of the holiday season is just about behind us and we have the New Year to look forward to with all its creative opportunities. I'm looking back on the past year with appreciation for warm fuzzy moments, artistic adventures and art accomplishments. I hope you are too.

My sincere thanks to all of you who added to my joyful days and spurred me on with encouraging words throughout the year.

THANK YOU! It means more than you can know.

christmas art, santa art, oil painting

Santa's Chocolate Shadow © 2017 Dorothy Lorenze
Merry Christmas
and best wishes for a 
peaceful (and productive) New Year!

Thanks for following me on my artistic journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!